August 22, 2012

Ken Hensley I Cry Alone

Η σημερινη μουσικη προταση...την καλημερα μου!!!
What can I do when I’m so far from you
Do I try to pretend it’s not real
Out here alone, so far from home
Should I try to deny how I feel

Lovers and others
Holding hands in the park
Missing your kiss
Now my world is so dark
No one to run to
No one can take your place

I cry alone and that’s how it has to be
I find myself here
With nothing but memories
I cry alone, the sound of an angels sigh
I cry alone, every time we say good-bye

I really don’t like being here on my own
I’m tired of spending
So much time on my own
Hoping and dreaming, awaiting the day
I’m finally coming home

Just as life has no sequel
For the atheist heart
Our love has no equal
Even when we’re apart
There’s no need to run
No one can take your place

I know you hear my cry
From such a distance
You feel my tears fall on your heart
Sweet memories, the slender difference
Between together and apart

No comments:

Jazz Music

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Music