August 30, 2014

Favourite Song Covers Sade - Still In Love With You

Το τραγούδι Still In Love With You των Thin Lizzy  ερμηνευμένο από την Sade έχουμε σήμερα στην ενότητα favourite song covers.

Think I'll just fall to pieces
If I don't find something else to do
This sadness never ceases
I'm still in love with you

My head, it keeps on reeling
It's got me in a crazy spin
Darling, darling, darling
Is this the end?

Still in love with you

They say time has a way of healing
Dries all the tears from your eyes
But darling it's this empty feeling
My heart can't disguise

After all that we've been through
I try my best but it's no use
I guess I'll keep on loving you
Is this the end?

Now that it's all over, woman
There's something I think you should know
Baby, baby, think it over
Just one more time before you go

Call on me baby
If there's anything I can do for you
Call on me baby
Help me see it through

I'm still in love with you

Still in love with you by Sade on Grooveshark

No comments:

Jazz Music

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Music