April 23, 2014

Hard Core Love - Lenore Kandel

Do you believe me when I say you're beautiful
I stand here and look at you out of the vision of my eyes
and into the vision of your eyes and I see you and you're an
animal
and I see you and you're divine and I see you and you're a
divine animal
and you're beautiful
the divine is not separate from the beast; it is the total creature that
transcends itself
the messiah that has been invoked is already here
you are the messiah waiting to be born again into your awareness
you are beautiful; we are all beautiful
you are divine; we are all divine
divinity becomes apparent on it's own recognition
accept the being that you are
and illuminate yourself by your own clear light

Lenore Kandel

No comments:

Jazz Music

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Music