April 14, 2014

Η Μουσική πρόταση της ημέρας Duane Allman - Road of Love


H μουσική πρόταση της ημέρας από τον Howard Duane Allman (November 20, 1946 – October 29, 1971) ακούμε Road of Love


Baby I ain't going down, that road of love by myself
No, no I ain't going down, that road of love by myself 
Now if you won't go with me baby 
I guess I'll just have to get somebody else 

Oh darling, I hope you feel the same way too 
Baby, I sure hope you feel the same way too 
Cause as long as we have each other 
I'll have your love to see me through now 
And ohh baby, let's walk together hand in hand 
Ohh baby, baby, baby, let's walk together hand in hand, oh lord 
And you can be my little woman now 
And I know I know I'm gonna be your man 
What I think now 
I like what I'm listening to right now 
Oh baby let's walk together hand in hand 
Oh oh oh baby let's walk together hand in hand 
And you can be my little woman 
I know I know I'm gonna be your man 
Don't make me walk by myself baby 
I just don't walk by myself now now now baby 
Ohhh baby, I ain't going down the road by myself 
Oh no, now if you won't go with me darling 
I guess I'll have to get somebody else 
Ohh baby, don't leave me, stay with me 
Take care of me baby, ohh baby

No comments:

Jazz Music

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Music