December 23, 2012

LOUIS ARMSTRONG - I WILL WAIT FOR YOU

If it takes forever, I will wait for you 
For a thousand summers, I will wait for you 
'til you're back beside me, 'til I'm holding you 
'til I hear you sigh here in my arms
Any where you run to, any where you go 
Every day remember, how I love you so 
In your heart believe what in my heart I know 
that forever more I'll wait for you
The clock will tick away the hours one by one 
And then the time will come when all the waiting's done 
the time when you return and find me here and run 
Straight to my waiting arms
If it takes forever, I will wait for you 
For a thousand summers, I will wait for you 
'til you're here beside me, 'til I'm touching you 
and forever more cherish your love


1 comment:

Maddie said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com

Jazz Music

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Music