August 2, 2012

DROWNING Sarah Blackwood

Got a bottle of whisky in my hand I'm gonna chase that devil for as long as I can and I know, that kind of love will make a grown man cry 
It's hard on your head when every day is a bet on how long it will take you just to get outta bed and I know, that kind of love will make a grown man cry 
Oh and I've been drowning in love 
Oh and I, 've been drowning in love 
Oh and I'll be drowning in this love until the day that I die. 
I had to confess that I had stirred up a mess and that at being your girl I hadn't been the best and I know, that kind of love will make a grown man cry 
All because of this you said I pushed to the edge and then I stood right there and ripped your heart from your chest and I know, that kind of love will make a grown man cry 

You had every right to walk away, without turning around 
And the days go by so slowly but the years keep sneakin' around 
Every chance I had to say "I'm sorry" well I just choked it down 
Never had the guts to tell you baby, I still want you around

No comments:

Jazz Music

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Music