October 3, 2011

Kamelot - Anthem

What's a miracle if life itself is not
Who am I to praise his worth with a
hymn
I may stumble over words that I forgot
Just as life itself
surely begin 
Sing me a song for the mountains to move
Sing
me the anthem of life
Sing me the anthem of life


I am
skeptical alike my glass of wine
I don't know your name or what I am to
do
One day you'll wonder why so I read between the lines
And you
will sing for me the way I sang for you


Sing me a song for the
ocean to part
Sing me the anthem of life
Sing me the anthem of
life
Sing me the anthem of lifeAnd so another page is
turned
I pray I understand what's happening
But if anything, I do
know this
I'll be the best I can

Sing me a song like the
angels rejoice
Sing me an anthem of life
Sing me the anthem 
Sing me the anthem of life

2 comments:

Dimos El Grec said...

ΥΠΟΚΛΙΝΟΜΑΙ!!!!
Από τα αγαπημένα μου, από τότε που έβγαλαν το άλμπουμ!!!

Αέναος Ταξιδευτής said...

μεγαλη μπαντα! καλημερα Dimos el grec!!

Jazz Music

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Music