May 22, 2011

Poverty's no crime - Save my Soul

there was a time when I felt strange
I felt like losing my mind
driven by thoughts and memories
lost into the depths of my life

cannot return into the past
and to the one I was before
stranded insane and paled with fear
I saw my life has turned to waste
now that my time has come
please bear me up tonight!

things will never be the same
life will go on this way
it takes time to get to know
the way things go on this way
I will never be the same
after drowning this way

there was a place where I felt safe
with both of my feet on the ground
remember the lazy moments
a warm and easy summer afternoon
now that these days have gone
please save me from the night

things will never be the same
life will go on this way
when I shout against the sky
i hear no one answer
I will never be the same
After drowning this way

Things will never be the same
The tide is rising in my brain
Sink into the waves of time - save my soul!

No comments:

Jazz Music

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Music