August 22, 2010

Peter Green - In the Skies

Oh, there's a way to keep the dark from the light And there's a way to take the cold out of the night And when I see it's glowThe sun and moon are shadowed By the everlasting day
When I reach up my handTo the loving son of manThe bread of life will keep my soul alive
There's a place where rivers flow in the street Where fruit and healing leaves are seen on a tree Where emerald walls shine clearAnd golden streets run far and nearBehind the gates where his angels names appear

When I reach up my handTo the loving son of manThe bread of life will keep my soul alive
And he will wipe away the tears from our eyesAs we watch this old world fade when it diesAnd a new one shall comeAnd it will be heavenAnd it's waiting for us there in the skies
In the skies......

No comments:

Jazz Music

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Music